Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 16, 2006

.....

I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't now why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

And there are voices that want to be heard.
So much to mention but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic, the beauty that's been when love was wilder than the wind.

9 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

I remember that song, sad

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

Some good advice here - are you listening?
Kate+

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Nicole Wallace said...

I am listening.

It's singing a redeption song.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger DebWalsh said...

A very sad song.
:(

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger VDOFan said...

Aww Nicole, don't be sad, cheer up lad;)

hugs Janice

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

Glad you are listening - now, can you find your own song of redemption?
You are in my prayers.
Kate+

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger aboutnici said...

Where have I heard this song before, because it made me sad, too!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Virginia Dare said...

Wasn't it Roxette? Something Swedish and blonde I seem to remember. Recalling the sound of Heart. Speaking of Heart, I think Straight on for You, or Crazy on You would be a good redemption song...or wait maybe Alone, the newer acoustic version they did on PBS...I have to go dig through my old Heart records, I'll be back later.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Robert said...

You suck---Palin sucks....hahahaha
Your impact is zilch---maybe even negative. I was going to vote for Mccain, but with Palin on the ticket, I'm switching to Obama. The reason it because of what YOU, Nicole have said. You have shown that you have no respect for woman or intelligent people. Too bad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home