Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feel Like I'm Dreaming

I thought sleepwalking was something a person made up to explain away odd behavior. Turns out, it exists.

At least, that's how I have envisioned myself getting anything accomplished in the past few days. In my sleep.

Even since returning to the city, I haven't been able to have one peaceful night. The dreams have returned. So too has that overwhelming feeling of dread as I drift off to sleep.

It's like this place has a hold on me. Maybe it's some feeling of guilt. Perhaps because I'm not doing what I'm meant for. But then again, maybe I am and don't want it.

But you can't change destiny. Or fate. Or your purpose in life. Whatever you want to call it.

It was meant for you. Maybe as a punishment, but it's yours.

I just hope I can find some comfort in knowing that I haven't been running into any familiar faces. At least...

not yet.....

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

Your "purpose" in life is killing people? "Maybe it's some feeling of "guilt" . . ."punishment" . . .lots of loaded terms here. What is it you are looking for? Do you know? And yes - you can change your destiny. We always choose.
Kate+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home